Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sorry for being a little off topic, but need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Hey guys,

I didn't realize it has been almost 3 years since I had last visited the site. Life got busy due to a new job, kids playing sports, and simply did not have enough time to collect any more.

Because I haven't been here in forever, I'm not really sure where to post something that pertains to multiple sports.

I have been buying tons of new hats of sports teams, college and pro, with the purpose of reselling them on eBay. I remembered how I used this site daily a few years ago and wondered if this would be a place to sell these hats.

That being said, I'm not listing them in this thread because I know better...haha. I want to be respectful of the forum.

Before I tried to sell any hats here, I wanted to check on a couple things:
1. Is that even permissible here?
2. If so, what forum should I use? I noticed a couple "Other" forums, but it looked like people didn't really post in them very often at all.

Sorry for being off-topic here, but I figured this forum had the most traffic and could give the correct info on how to proceed.

Thanks again and it's good to be back!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You should be fine in Baseball For Sale but there is also an "Other" for sale forum. It's listed right in with the other transactions forum

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks for the help. I was hoping a mod would be able to help me out. I'll try to list the hats in whatever sport the hat is for then.

You should be fine in Baseball For Sale but there is also an "Other" for sale forum. It's listed right in with the other transactions forum

Members online

Latest posts