Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This years haloween give aways...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Wait, you don't have your store anymore? When did that happen?

Moved from my original store February 2015 due to lack of sales and crazy rent to a neighborhood location which had the makings of an awesome place, truly a little "club" like atmosphere but couldn't draw new blood no matter what advertising I did. Closed up that shop last December.

So I have the distinction of closing two different stores in one year.

So do I miss it? I totally miss the good times and customers who became friends.

I also miss having no knowledge of new fun products like heritage, topps etc. Since I don't sell wax any longer.

But in no way shape or form do I miss all the bills and rent I couldn't afford. I'm still way way behind but getting better slowly.

But to stay ot, when my store was rocking, I would go through a monster box every Halloween and even girls wanted cards. Got to a point that I didn't give out candy because most wanted cards.

DTA

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Sorry to read that, BBC. So I guess you need to update your sig before someone shows up at your former business. (I was going to stop in next year when I visited my brother in NYC.)

Members online