Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why isn't he safe? (Ellis at home in Top of 10th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Dodgers lost end of story quit XXXXXing and put your ******* back on. The umpire gave Greinke
many strikes that were obvious balls. That's the give and take of a baseball game.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
lol @ Dodgers fans. There is no way an umpire is calling him safe there. Not a single one. The ball beat the runner there, Yadier caught it cleanly and there was a collision before ellis ever touched the plate = automatic out.

There's a reason Mattingly didn't come out and argue. And Ellis even admitted to being tagged out.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
lol @ Dodgers fans. There is no way an umpire is calling him safe there. Not a single one. The ball beat the runner there, Yadier caught it cleanly and there was a collision before ellis ever touched the plate = automatic out.

There's a reason Mattingly didn't come out and argue. And Ellis even admitted to being tagged out.

+1

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Dodger fans and their complaining………
Diamondbacks fans and their watching their team in the postseason.

In hindsight, blue made the correct call on Ellis. However, I heartily disagree that Greinke got lots of strikes that should have been balls - I see it as quite the opposite. His control was precise all night, and he was not getting the strikes he should have been.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Both sides were getting screwed on the strike zone. I was there watching the exact same pitch back to back one be called a ball the other a strike. Someone held up a swing at one point after he went nearly to his other shoulder on the swing Molina barely moves and its a swing. Also the dodgers got all kinds of bad calls in that last series they played

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Kershaw dominant in Game 2, and Dodgers still can't win.And they have to deal with Wainwright in Game 3.Sucks for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts