Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Puig and the Brooks Conrad day at the pak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
What % do we see his cards fall. That was one of the worst games I have seen a guy have in the playoffs.

I'd hate to be holding the Puig super auto right now, after spending 10g+ on it.

He makes other players/teams not like him, with his actions.

No pitcher is going to take it easy on him. They will pitch to him, like a team playing the ex-champ.

2014 could be a really tough year.

He started out amazing, but hasn't been very good since.

Does he end up great, solid, or milton bradly??

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
What % do we see his cards fall. That was one of the worst games I have seen a guy have in the playoffs.

I'd hate to be holding the Puig super auto right now, after spending 10g+ on it.

He makes other players/teams not like him, with his actions.

No pitcher is going to take it easy on him. They will pitch to him, like a team playing the ex-champ.

2014 could be a really tough year.

He started out amazing, but hasn't been very good since.

Does he end up great, solid, or milton bradly??

You really know nothing about baseball, just admit it. If not, your post just proved it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
It is more about not hitting the cut-off man numerous times, which in the third inning could have held Beltran to a single and altered the infield alignment and could have mitigated runs. Puig was exposed both offensive and defensively and teams will learn to pitch to him.

He is a work in progress can improve his fundamentals, but if he does not start 2014 out hot his cards will dip and prospect status for the spenders will be lost.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
You really know nothing about baseball, just admit it. If not, your post just proved it.

LOLOL

Did you watch the game??

He looked horrible at the plate. He made a crap throw, miss-played a few balls in the of. His 2 errors each happened in the innings the cards scored runs.
He over threw the catcher at home. He threw the ball to the pitcher, allowing the batter to take second and he booted a ball in the of. The boot allowed(if i remember correclty)
molina to take 2nd, which frustrated kersh, and started the big 5th inning. Only 2 errors officially, but all three plays were errors and led to players advancing and scoring runs.

Whether you think so or not, he had a horrible night, in the biggest game in his life to this point.

Instead of saying something stupid, to get a quick laugh and attacking someone, you don't know, from Adam, prove my point wrong.
I'm guessing Puig mania, took a step back last night. In fact it has taken a step back, since his hot start. I like this kid, he is young
and still has plenty of time to learn the game and use his skill But right now, he is a raw, immature kid, with a lot of power and speed and
a huge hole in his swing, that pitchers are finding and enjoy to find. He is going to have to grow up in a hurry and work on his game alot
to reach potential.

I could join you with the name calling/putting someone down and use the old, "I've forgotten more baseball, than you know, son",
but I wont. I'll just be the better man.

This is why FCB , nevermind.

Last edited:

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
It is more about not hitting the cut-off man numerous times, which in the third inning could have held Beltran to a single and altered the infield alignment and could have mitigated runs. Puig was exposed both offensive and defensively and teams will learn to pitch to him.

He is a work in progress can improve his fundamentals, but if he does not start 2014 out hot his cards will dip and prospect status for the spenders will be lost.

I appreciate, your well thought out answer. I made my statement, the way I did, to get people think about the whole game. I did go a level higher than was due, on purpose.
I like puig, I think he can be a great player, but I also see a lot of issues. If he was a stock, with a big dollar buy in, I'd find another stock, that was safer.

I just wanted to get peoples thoughts. I would not want to be holding a 2g puig card, I just bought 2 days ago. I'd guess it sells for quite a bit less today.
And he has a lot to prove next year, to get it back.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
It's hard to believe, people can't talk baseball and have a good time, even if they disagree, without having to slam each other. I think other than doing group breaks, I'll call it a day on this site.
The attacking people and putting down their intelligence, over their opinion of a matter, has become a tired act. Enjoy your site.

Greg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
LOLOL

Did you watch the game??

He looked horrible at the plate. He made a crap throw, miss-played a few balls in the of. His 2 errors each happened in the innings the cards scored runs.
He over threw the catcher at home. He threw the ball to the pitcher, allowing the batter to take second and he booted a ball in the of. The boot allowed(if i remember correclty)
molina to take 2nd, which frustrated kersh, and started the big 5th inning. Only 2 errors officially, but all three plays were errors and led to players advancing and scoring runs.

Whether you think so or not, he had a horrible night, in the biggest game in his life to this point.

Instead of saying something stupid, to get a quick laugh and attacking someone, you don't know, from Adam, prove my point wrong.
I'm guessing Puig mania, took a step back last night. In fact it has taken a step back, since his hot start. I like this kid, he is young
and still has plenty of time to learn the game and use his skill But right now, he is a raw, immature kid, with a lot of power and speed and
a huge hole in his swing, that pitchers are finding and enjoy to find. He is going to have to grow up in a hurry and work on his game alot
to reach potential.

I could join you with the name calling/putting someone down and use the old, "I've forgotten more baseball, than you know, son",

Exactly.

Put a fork in him... this little Puiggy is done.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
LOLOL

Did you watch the game??

to reach potential.

Yes, I watched the whole game. Your acting like the only reason the Dodgers lost is because of him. The reality of last nights game is Kershaw was not Kershaw and the bull pen got shelled. The whole team lacked offense and could not hit the ball to save their life. Wacha was solid and made his pitches. Your just a fan who is upset they lost and is looking for a scap goat. This is pretty common, ask Cub fans.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Except, I'm not a dodger fan. Another assumption, another failure. I won't be checking back. Let's just call it a thread.

Members online

Latest posts