Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dustin Pedroia Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Very cool. Don't let us keep you from showing them off!

I plan to post a scan on here from time to time but my true intention was to hopefully see some stuff I haven't seen before. I've made a web page with the intention of getting my cards on it that I have for trade and to make it easier for traders to view than photobucket. I ended up making a part of it dedicated to my Pedroia collection. All I have can be seen on it. www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I am not a Pedroia collector but I did pick up a 2005 Topps uncirculated Pedroia auto card a few years ago from the eTopps catalog for free due to the points I had accumulated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I am not a Pedroia collector but I did pick up a 2005 Topps uncirculated Pedroia auto card a few years ago from the eTopps catalog for free due to the points I had accumulated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Would love to see a scan or picture when you have the opportunity.
Thank you,
Rob

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
I would really like to add a Pedroia rookie to my collection. Figured I would start here. Can anybody help me out?

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
I don't have a Pedroia player collection, but pick up his stuff as part of my team collection. Here is a couple of my favorites:

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Posting a kind of unique card of Pedroia today.

Millhouse mini
No year, no number, and not listed in Beckett. Anyone have any information?
Other than being an unknown product, and in his college uniform, it's actually a pretty nice looking card. In my opinion the scan doesn't give it justice and I'm really not a big fan of mini's.

Thank you,
Rob

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
What RC of Pedroia are you after?

I honestly am looking for just any Pedroia rookie to add to my collection. I have zero cards of him in my collection. He is such a fun player to watch that I feel he deserves a spot in my collection despite the fact I am not a big fan of the Red Sox. You gotta respect a good leader.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Pedroia Card for today, lets go booklet.....

2009 Topps Triple Threads Relic Combos Double #4 Dustin Pedroia 9/36

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I pulled this a couple of months ago and it is available:

2013 Triple Threads Dustin Pedroia Muddy Chicken Die Cut Patch 1/1:
nov04.jpg

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I have a 2011 Topps Marquee Monumental Markings dual Auto Pedroia/Kinsler #14 /15. It was a redemption. Looking to sell if anyone is interested. Make me an offer. Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts