Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Jumbo Draft Break - scans up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I have emailed him, I do agree @Erich that going forward there will be a 12hour max wait time. After that I will just go off a previous draft order. It is only fair to everyone else.

I would think the 1st round could get a little longer time as that really is everyone's 1st choice and the 2nd team is just filler.
At what point do you pick for him. It has been 30 + hours.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
At what point do you pick for him. It has been 30 + hours.

I'm not sure it has been 30 plus hours yet. I made my pick yesterday early afternoon Then Lisu made her about 1-2 hours after me. So that puts him on the clock only about 24-27 hours now at 5:45 pm CST. Either way it is long but not almost a day and a half

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Lisa made her pick at 1230PM yesterday according to the time stamp on her post. That is 30 Hours.

My point is not not really the time since last pick but at what point do you pick for the guy. We could still be here waiting on Friday, I hope not but it could happen. So my question is at what point do you pick?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] is up, I picked the next best one for him.

Break will be tomorrow night, I am helping out at the track tonight. Not working the party tomorrow

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
change of plans, I am not staying long at the track. Lets go with 9:13pm Break tonight

that ok with everyone?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
change of plans, I am not staying long at the track. Lets go with 9:13pm Break tonight

that ok with everyone?

No you said Thursday. I'm a man who does no like flip-flopping. Or wait I'm married and I'm used to this kind of thing happening.

So yes, yes tonight is good by me :p
It really does not matter to me I'm at work and will not see the break nor know what is pulled until you post the scans of the cards

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Damn, was bowling and missed this. ANything good?

The only thing I got to see was I thin red refractor numbered to 5 pulled (Angels) and feed was dumping me so I left it alone

Edited this since scans are up. That case was not great to anyone person. Man

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
anyone want to try a reverse draft break.

We would fill the break, I would bust the case, then random the list and the draft starts then. All after the case is busted

Members online

Latest posts