Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Wednesday Morning Thread ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Wednesday means TV night for my wife and I with the only show we follow together - Criminal Minds.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] I think that 2014 Stadium Club is the only card that pictures him smiling! :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. In ready for the day to be over. It's just one of those days where I do not want to go to class at all

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh well, beat some pretty long odds to pull an Auto redemption. A base rookie variation auto /50 of:

Current Montreal Argonauts backup Chris Rainey.

Base RCs of Foles, Jeffrey, L. Miller and of course, Michael Egnew...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Oh well, beat some pretty long odds to pull an Auto redemption. A base rookie variation auto /50 of:

Current Montreal Argonauts backup Chris Rainey.

Base RCs of Foles, Jeffrey, L. Miller and of course, Michael Egnew...

Redemption expired?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Redemption expired?

Nah, good til next November. Most recent Topps redemptions are good for 3 years or so...

Glad to get it, just wish it was someone a little less, what's the word, Crappy? Plus, he beat his GF and that's what led to his getting cut by Steelers...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nah, good til next November. Most recent Topps redemptions are good for 3 years or so...

Glad to get it, just wish it was someone a little less, what's the word, Crappy? Plus, he beat his GF and that's what led to his getting cut by Steelers...

Wow, wasn't aware of that

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Added this one today and posted everywhere. Happy to add this one!
image-16.jpg

Members online