Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Very Mouschi Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Thanks man - I really appreciate it!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
It has been a while since the contest has wrapped up, but I didn't hear from the final winner until this past week. The final card has been made, and now we can put a cap on this.

The final winner is none other than Houdini! He did not enter himself because he is an Admin of another forum, however he was nominated by someone else.

I have laughed (a lot) with the back and forth on many of the cards in this contest, and it was truly a joy to be able to create each and every card in the contest for everyone, but this ended up being the most significant piece.

This card is of Leoneez. For those of you who aren't familiar with her, you can search her on the BO forum. I don't know if I'm allowed to post other links here, so I won't.

I've cried more than once after reading the story, as I'm sure many of you have as well.

Houdini sent a thumbdrive with some pics, and 2 of the many mis-matched socks she liked to wear. Here is what I came up with:

front-final.jpg

He wanted a some extras as well, which I was happy to do:

20161117_114454.jpg

Thank you, Houdini for putting your trust in me to do this. For everyone else, please participate in the contests Houdini puts up - they are for a good cause. Be thankful for your loved ones, and pour yourself into those who are hurting.

Thanks again to everyone for following along - it has been fun!

Members online