Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Trout’s signature is definitely changing. I know Heritage is loved by many but I think this year’s design is ugly. I loved last years but I’m out this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I bought a couple blasters at Target last night. I'll buy at least one hobby box at the LCS today. It will be weird when they get to the 1972 set. That's the year I started collecting.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm debating on grabbing a box of these. I was thinking of putting the set together to commemorate the year my son was born, but can't decide. The SP checklist is all of the big names, so it would get fairly expensive

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm only getting what I get from Andrews group break. Otherwise not interested. I may consider buying a few cases when it gets to 73 as its one of my favorite sets visually.

On a separate note, its weird that we are in the 70s now. I always consider anything after 69 being modern. How long does Topps keep this going? in 2039 do we see Topps Heritage with the 1990 Topps design? that will be strange.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm only getting what I get from Andrews group break. Otherwise not interested. I may consider buying a few cases when it gets to 73 as its one of my favorite sets visually.

On a separate note, its weird that we are in the 70s now. I always consider anything after 69 being modern. How long does Topps keep this going? in 2039 do we see Topps Heritage with the 1990 Topps design? that will be strange.

517227f10ac1aa368d162354b1c13efd.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Bought two hobby boxes, got absolutely destroyed.
Bought one blaster got this...

Scan_20190301 (2).jpgScan_20190301 (7).jpg

Draw your own conclusions, but to me, it's just luck, good or bad.....

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I don't know if anyone has seen them but there are Walmart exclusive Mega boxes. These have 15 packs plus a 3 card chrome pack. The chrome cards, with parallels, are an additional 100 that are different from the ones in the other packaging (Hobby & Retail). Also, the 25 Clubhouse Collection relics have different photos than the other packaging.

Checklist: https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2019-topps-heritage-chrome-mega-box-baseball-cards

Members online

Latest posts