Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
$(KGrHqN,!iUFEe(Nk8MUBRLlsnT)t!~~60_57.JPG

Unghhhhhhhhhhh.... . be right back. Changing pants.

$hit

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I would agree if there were not so many junk prospect cards. love the amount of old timers though

To me, it seems like the majority of the high end products. You're mostly better off buying singles, but that's the cheap side of me talking. The gambler says he'd roll the dice and bust boxes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Adam, if you're passing on the Carew, want to put the link in here for someone else?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
To me, it seems like the majority of the high end products. You're mostly better off buying singles, but that's the cheap side of me talking. The gambler says he'd roll the dice and bust boxes.

We'll I'm your huckleberry. One case inbound from AIC.

Sorry to hear of Jill's passing.:grouphug:

A_Pharis

Adam, it seems just like yesterday I was watching Hoyt's knuckler floating around and making hitters look silly in the 9th inning.

Wilhelm was an accidental collection for me. I just ended up having a lot of his GU so I ran with it. I've got buttonholes, airholes, signed chunks of patch, rare patches (sleeve) and autos. I need to scan them all. Since then, I've taken a shining to his career as a knuckleballer.

I told George last night - I am extremely disappointed that the Wilhelm tag came out so early. I am kind of hoping the buyer will try to move it later on. It sold for $170+ tonight, and 5 months from now it'll be a $60 - $70 card. Maybe even lower.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just saw on Blowout that somebody's Walmart had 2013 Heritage stocked. Looks like a fun rip. Since I'll be heading to the store later I might as well check, but I highly doubt that there will be anything there since mine is usually stocked over the weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online