Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiliDonkey

Sep 14, 2012
Cabbagetown ATL
Just getting back into the hobby and seems like a very cool product. Unfortunately, being new to the hobby, not sure I can justify buying a box ... so I may have to get in on this.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Just getting back into the hobby and seems like a very cool product. Unfortunately, being new to the hobby, not sure I can justify buying a box ... so I may have to get in on this.

I'm sure you've figured out that Case Breaks give you a better shot of getting the best cards of the products broken, for a fraction of the cost. We'd appreciate your business!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
2012 Panini National Treasures Case Break - Draft your Hits - 14 SLOTS REMAINING!

Wish I could afford stuff like this, guess I have to hope for a 16a or b

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
2012 Panini National Treasures Case Break - Draft your Hits - 14 SLOTS REMAINING!

I really like it when you run contests for spots in your breaks. It gives those if us who can't shell out $95, a chance. Great job sir.

ChiliDonkey

Sep 14, 2012
Cabbagetown ATL
Too many maybes, not enough ins. Seems like a cool break to me and I want to get this one moving, so count me in. PM me for payment. C'mon, jump in the water ppl.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
2012 Panini National Treasures Case Break - Draft your Hits - HUGE CONTEST 13 SLOTS REMAINING!

Too many maybes, not enough ins. Seems like a cool break to me and I want to get this one moving, so count me in. PM me for payment. C'mon, jump in the water ppl.

Chili, I'll take as many spots as you wanna buy me! ;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pulling the plug on this. Appreciate the consideration.

The structure just doesn't work for this product... you'd guarantee yourself a top 16 hit and bottom 16 hit and I think most would rather roll the dice on getting better than that for which hits they get, etc. If you have the case or want to really get a break of this going, just structure like AIC is... they're filling and selling like hot cakes! Just 32 spots and you can even do one or two contest spots.

Either way, thanks for trying! The product is AWESOME!

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Feedback well received. Thank you. I wanted to try something different because I don't want to appear to be copying Andrew (@allincards). He's a great guy, honest and does a good job. I enjoy ripping cards and having fun. This community has given me SO much and I wanted to be able to participate more. Maybe in the future, we can try another product. As hot as NT is right now, it made absolutely no sense to wait. Thanks again for the consideration and the interest. Take care!

Members online

Latest posts