Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

June Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Finally! Last one needed to complete the 2001 UD Legends of New York Gold Jersey set. This card is so difficult to find. I do not believe there are truly 400 copies.

The only non-auto cards I need in the set now are the Christy Mathewson jersey, Joe DiMaggio bat and Babe Ruth bat.

LOGgP0Pl.png

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Finally! Last one needed to complete the 2001 UD Legends of New York Gold Jersey set. This card is so difficult to find. I do not believe there are truly 400 copies.

The only non-auto cards I need in the set now are the Christy Mathewson jersey, Joe DiMaggio bat and Babe Ruth bat.

LOGgP0Pl.png

Beautiful set and great pickup!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA

LOGgP0Pl.png

Congrats!!!
Darling lived next door to my grandparents in the 80's. Super nice guy.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
img144.jpg

I love the Fidrych auto, and at the best price I've ever seen. He's one of those guys that I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I found out he'd died. Powell autos came from the same seller.

The Rice Legacy, just got it to sell, only paid $1 so I bet I can do alright with it.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks [MENTION=2002]Topnotchsy[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=1899]rebelpawn[/MENTION] that's crazy. In my search for this card I've come across plenty of Mets blogs. Everyone seemed to have good memories of Ron.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Nice stuff d2r -- love the Griffey [MENTION=5157]deadman31[/MENTION]

Got some more Bazooka backs and NNOs for my 2010 set.

ty39dWxl.png

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
The brewery moved out of Baltimore awhile ago, but National Beer (Natty-Boh) is still a big deal at Camden. Just waiting on my glass supplier(Mom) to hook up a custom piece, so I can make this a display case for my boy's vintage collection.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_431.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_431.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 18
  • fullsizeoutput_43d.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_43d.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 20

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
The brewery moved out of Baltimore awhile ago, but National Beer (Natty-Boh) is still a big deal at Camden. Just waiting on my glass supplier(Mom) to hook up a custom piece, so I can make this a display case for my boy's vintage collection.

Very cool. Be sure to post it again when you finish it up.

Members online