Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

d2r's official 2019 Atlanta Braves compulsive posting team chat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Great for my fantasy team haha

Yeah, same here! The lineup (offense) on my dynasty league is super legit! This is our fifth year and I've been breaking all kinds of records

C- Brian McCann
1B - Carlos Santana (Position Rank: 4)
2B - D.J. LeMahieu (Position Rank: 1)
3B - Anthony Rendon (Position Rank: 3)
SS - Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
OF - Ronald Acuna (Position Rank: 2)
OF - J.D. Martinez (Position Rank: 5)
OF - Eddie Rosario (Position Rank: 5)
UTIL1 - Nelson Cruz (Position Rank: 1)
UTIL2 - Yuli Gurriel (Position Rank: 4)
RESERVE - Eugenio Suarez

Considering the fact I'm in a 12 team league and have 8 players who are top 5 in their respective position (4 players in top 3 including two who are #1) is pretty f**king good! I lead the league in every offensive category (Total Bases, Runs, HR, RBI, BB) except stolen bases where I rank 4th.

Overall I've scored over a thousand more points than the next best team

Whoops.....there I go again, bragging about my team. Sorry about that, I've just never had a season with a team this good before. I've taken the World Series in this dynasty league & finished 2nd a couple times but none of those teams even scratched the surface of this season's team.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
2B - D.J. LeMahieu (Position Rank: 1)

Picking yourself this year, then tanking next year when you trade yourself?? :)

cda4f6b4406d3ae07008db7cf07ce82c.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Already posted this on the Midnight Brew Night Crew...

Ronald Acuna just swatted his 30th home run of the season at the tender age of 21. He has also stolen 26 bases...oh so close to a 30/30 season. Once he does get that 30th stolen base he'll become the second youngest player in history to do. The youngest? Well, Mike Trout of course!

Many are actually predicting a 40/40 season and if he were to do so he'd obviously be the youngest player in history to accomplish that. But does he have a legitimate shot at doing that? Well, he is on pace for 42 home runs and I do believe he could reach that if he stays healthy. However, he is only on pace to steal 36 bases. It's possible he still could if he was really determined to do so because he did steal 12 bases in 15 days back in July. So you never know...but I think it's a no on the 40 bases and a yes on 40 home runs.

2019 Season - .295 avg/.375 OBP/.522 slg% 30 HR 75 RBI .897 OPS 26 SB 94 Runs 4.5 WAR

*He leads the NL in runs scored & stolen bases. He's 4th in home runs.

Picking yourself this year, then tanking next year when you trade yourself?? :)

cda4f6b4406d3ae07008db7cf07ce82c.jpg

It's only illegal if there is money on the line...........whoops, okay you may need to keep that info on the down low bro. I ain't gonna be the next Pete Rose

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Ronald Acuna - .295 avg/.375 OBP/.522 slg% 30 HR 75 RBI .897 OPS 26 SB 94 Runs 4.5 WAR
Freddie Freeman - .307 avg/.399 OBP/.572 slg% 29 HR 92 RBI .971 OPS 5 SB 91 Runs 4.0 WAR

Could we be seeing co-MVP award winners from the same team this season? Probably not but I'm sure the two of 'em are gonna be pushing each other further for MVP votes this year. Ronald has the running & defensive game behind him while Freeman has the more advanced bat. Both are hitting for equal power

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
And Acuna homers in his fourth straight game giving him 31 on the season!

The Braves have one of the best...if not THE best 1-2-3 in all of baseball. We've got a 21 year old at the top who will be flirting with a 40-40 season by the end of the year followed by Albies who is now hitting .300 and likely to steal 20 bases and swat 20 homers by the end of the year and then Freeman who might just finish with a .300+ avg and damn near 40 home runs & 120+ RBI. All of which who have gold glove caliber defense. Loving it!!

Members online