Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
My thoughts on last nights game. Girardi bringing in Pinder instead of leaving Miller in, to pitch to Donaldson and Joey bats cost us the game.
Stephen Drew JUST ***KING GO AWAY.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
1) Hopefully Tanaka is okay, why was he pulled after only 80 pitches. He was cruising aside from the solo shots

2) The MLB record of 2666 consecutive games without back to back shutouts is over

3) This offense really needs to wake up. Top half of the lineup is sleeping right now and they picked the worst series to do it

4) Need length from our SPs. 9 consecutive games of at least 3 IP from the bullpen. Running the pen into the ground

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Need to start to hit and run, can you steal a base???
They have a black hole at second base, they need production there, let REF have a chance.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Great steaks, bad streaks, great streaks, bad streaks so on so on

So frustrating

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I wish the yankees would watch how others hit them and see they don't swing for the fences on every ****ing pitch. 90 run in 10 games, will be 9 runs in 10 games now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I wish the yankees would watch how others hit them and see they don't swing for the fences on every ****ing pitch. 90 run in 10 games, will be 9 runs in 10 games now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Members online

Latest posts