Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I could see $6-8k and possibly higher. The last Gehrig cut to sell went really low ($3800) but it wasn't nearly as nice as this one and this comes from a very current hot set.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

A lot of his autos look like that.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
To be honest the new auto looks nothing (in terms of the B's, the DS and end of Bonds) like the other examples.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Bonds' signature changed/improved dramatic maybe 10 years back. Pretty much happened overnight that he changed the signature to what it is now.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
This is a nice 2015 national treasures quad patch. The Jackie Robinson is a patch from a Jacket. The Ted Williams is a nice jersey patch. The Clemente is a jersey patch even though it's a single color patch. The killebrew is a jersey patch from a old timers game. As a killebrew fan this is the best grouping of players I have even seen killebrew with

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 39

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
This is a nice 2015 national treasures quad patch. The Jackie Robinson is a patch from a Jacket. The Ted Williams is a nice jersey patch. The Clemente is a jersey patch even though it's a single color patch. The killebrew is a jersey patch from a old timers game. As a killebrew fan this is the best grouping of players I have even seen killebrew with
That is beautiful!

A_Pharis

Digging the button hole on the Williams!

Members online