Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
George, that's a great card! I miss Fleer.

Brad, I wasted the MT group break $$ on...you guessed it, more woodies. :? Heh, keep me in mind for Abs Mem, tho.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Finally feel like/able to post on here. The last few weeks have been as hectic as any I've ever had. Between work and home, I've managed a miniscule 4-5 hours of sleep a night. To cap it all off, my youngest was in an accident on Saturday and totalled his truck. Thank goodness all involved are OK, just sore, but there's a boat load of things that need to be handled. Oh well, it could always be worse......

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Glad he's okay, Dave! Hopefully it's not too big of a pain to sort everything out!

Okay guys, I finally got some stuff listed on eBay last night. The two auction style listings I set are a Leaf Metal auto and a Bowman's Best refractor of a couple young guys. My question is, I set the listings to run for 3 days. Do any of you recommend letting them run longer or is three days sufficient?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Interesting weekend.
Looking to buy out a local business. Met with the gallery owner's wife and checked out the shop. Lots of potential. Negotiations starting.
Did a "Tricky Tray" on Friday for our church. I was Chef Pierre and sold hotdogs etc...
Best part-- won a new fishing rod and HIT the 50/50!!!!!!!!!

:D $400 :D
That sure helps

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Won the two cards I had snipes in for last night. What does an unopened box of 2013 Tri-Star Bronx run anyway?

2013 Tri-Star Bronx Edition Don Zimmer Cut Auto 1/1

zimmer1.jpg

1923 W515-1 Strip Card Rabbit Maranville

rabbit1.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Glad he's okay, Dave! Hopefully it's not too big of a pain to sort everything out!

Thank you, sir!

Interesting weekend.
Looking to buy out a local business. Met with the gallery owner's wife and checked out the shop. Lots of potential. Negotiations starting.
Did a "Tricky Tray" on Friday for our church. I was Chef Pierre and sold hotdogs etc...
Best part-- won a new fishing rod and HIT the 50/50!!!!!!!!!

:D $400 :D
That sure helps

That's fantastic, Pete!! Congrats!!:D

Won the two cards I had snipes in for last night. What does an unopened box of 2013 Tri-Star Bronx run anyway?

2013 Tri-Star Bronx Edition Don Zimmer Cut Auto 1/1

zimmer1.jpg

1923 W515-1 Strip Card Rabbit Maranville

rabbit1.jpg

That Maranville is awesome!!:eek:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Okay guys, I finally got some stuff listed on eBay last night. The two auction style listings I set are a Leaf Metal auto and a Bowman's Best refractor of a couple young guys. My question is, I set the listings to run for 3 days. Do any of you recommend letting them run longer or is three days sufficient?

I run a lot of 3 day listings, auction style. Most people say to run 7, but the majority of your activity will come in the last three days.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So had a few of the "90's Insert" guys sign up last night for tonight's box break. This filled up nicely. Anyone can join the USTREAM tonight to watch me and my sons make fools of ourself.

YANKEES - 25 Resident Bay Fan PAID
BRAVES - 25 U L Washington Rookie PAID
ORIOLES - 25 thejackaryman8 PAID
MARINERS - 25 RustyGreerFan PAID
RED SOX - 20 alexs64 pending
DODGERS - 20 Resident Bay Fan PAID
CARDINALS - 20 George_Calfas PAID
METS - 15 Resident Bay Fan PAID
ASTROS - predatorkj PAID
ANGELS - 15 alexs64 pending
ATHLETICS - 15
CUBS - gracecollector PAID
WHITE SOX - 15 RustyGreerFan PAID
BLUE JAYS - 10 ch2423 pending
PHILLIES - 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS - 10 TBTwinsFan PAID
RANGERS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
DIAMONDBACKS - 10
ROCKIES - 10 thejackaryman8 PAID
PADRES - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
GIANTS - 10
INDIANS - 10 AUTaxMan WON IN CONTEST
TIGERS - 10 U L Washington Rookie PAID
ROYALS - 10
TWINS - 10 TBTwinsFan PAID
REDS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
BREWERS - 10
PIRATES - 10
MARLINS - 10
RAYS - 10 thejackaryman8 PAID

[MENTION=5616]ch2423[/MENTION] - payment needed by 6PM CST to join in. No problem if you can't make it, but let me know ASAP.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
So had a few of the "90's Insert" guys sign up last night for tonight's box break. This filled up nicely. Anyone can join the USTREAM tonight to watch me and my sons make fools of ourself.

YANKEES - 25 Resident Bay Fan PAID
BRAVES - 25 U L Washington Rookie PAID
ORIOLES - 25 thejackaryman8 PAID
MARINERS - 25 RustyGreerFan PAID
RED SOX - 20
DODGERS - 20 Resident Bay Fan PAID
CARDINALS - 20 George_Calfas PAID
METS - 15 Resident Bay Fan PAID
ASTROS - predatorkj PAID
ANGELS - 15
ATHLETICS - 15
CUBS - gracecollector PAID
WHITE SOX - 15 RustyGreerFan PAID
BLUE JAYS - 10 ch2423 pending
PHILLIES - 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
RANGERS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
DIAMONDBACKS - 10
ROCKIES - 10 thejackaryman8 PAID
PADRES - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
GIANTS - 10
INDIANS - 10 AUTaxMan WON IN CONTEST
TIGERS - 10 U L Washington Rookie PAID
ROYALS - 10
TWINS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
REDS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
BREWERS - 10
PIRATES - 10
MARLINS - 10
RAYS - 10 thejackaryman8 PAID

[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION], [MENTION=5616]ch2423[/MENTION] - payment needed by 6PM CST to join in. No problem if you can't make it, but let me know ASAP.

Brad, are there any worthwhile Royals hits in these boxes? Not familiar with any of them and can't really look at the CL's.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
No way I can make it at 5:30 EST.

I checked out the checklist of 2000 and 2001 Topps Gold Label on baseballcardpedia - my lord, who decided that was a good idea? It's like there's base and 1/1s with little in between.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Dave - Sorry to hear ab out that accident, but super glad to hear everyone is safe and doing well!

Brad - I will take the Angels and the Red Sox PM me your PP addy again please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts