Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I would love this if possible! Really trying to work on my autos lately through a few purchases and tons of TTM

Gonna hafta take a break from claiming stuff in this thread until I offer up something, feeling guilty for getting a few cards and not giving any yet
You've got it! Please PM your address to me.
DANNY

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Hey man, can I claim the 2 Ripkens for me and the Deion for my wife? He hit her in the head with a foul ball as a kid, and signed the ball because he felt bad, and she's loved him ever since.

They're yours. I still have your address and have them packaged up to go out tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION]...

Ichiro arrived home today. Thank you again. I don't have many of the newer bright sparkly cards and that horizontal shot is nice.
[MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION] your're quite welcome!

Fordman

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Thanks to [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION]
I got the Sale just in time to take it to today's game and was able to get it signed! Thanks again!
IPAutos_0002_zps080722ab.jpg

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Thanks to [MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION]
I got the Sale just in time to take it to today's game and was able to get it signed! Thanks again!
IPAutos_0002_zps080722ab.jpg

Are you sure you got it signed by sale and it wasn't just a toddler practicing circles!? Haha! That's awesome but it's a shame what passes for a signature in this hobby from some guys

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

Members online

Latest posts