Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Young Collectors Please Read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Hello,

I am here to spread some of my knowledge about posting here on the best baseball card forum on the internet. Many will remember the famous "Ichiro Error Card" thread I made once I started here on FCB. Well today I was bored and went back to that thread, (Don't laugh, we all do it) and I noticed
how much of a idiot I was, asking stupid questions that I could have searched on Google. My grammar is still awful but not as horrible as it was when I started posting here. So here are some of my guidelines for myself so it sounds like I actually know what I am talking about. Hopefully it will help some of you kids.

1. Always check your grammar and spelling, I am still awful at this but I try to read my post out loud so I will know if I sound like a 2nd grader.
2. Google is the master tool, you can find anything about cards, this would have saved me from a whole lot of hard ache.
3. Ask Questions, these guys will help you!
4. Don't start a thread to show off a base card like my "Ken Griffey Jr Early In His Career." (go check out this thread) did.
5. Stay on Topic!
6. Have Fun, this is a hobby.

If anybody has any to add, please do.
God Bless
21ccl

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Google is a master tool that gets better and better all the time. It's kind of scary how fast you can find info online.

Members online