Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Info Help On A 1990 Chicago Cubs ASG Hat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueCollector

Dec 16, 2009
Kentucky
I purchased this hat from the Goodwill, I think their hats are $1.50, but I am not certain if it is genuine. I have only seen white hats with sewn logos. This one is just a patch on the front. I am interested to learn more about it. Any help/information is appreciated.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm no expert but I'm 90% sure that it is only a hat used to celebrate the All-Star game, not the type they used.

Usually they only add a commorative patch to each players team-issued "regular" hat.

BigBlueCollector

Dec 16, 2009
Kentucky
I know it isn't game-used. I was more or less wondering if it was just a hat that someone ironed a patch on, as it doesn't have any tags that show that it is officially licensed by MLB.

I'm no expert but I'm 90% sure that it is only a hat used to celebrate the All-Star game, not the type they used.

Usually they only add a commorative patch to each players team-issued "regular" hat.

Members online