Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout Group Break Member busted for a possible 2 year scam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wow, I was just about to post that here. EVERYONE needs to read and be aware of that, what a huge impact on any group break community. Weather you do group breaks or not, it is a good read, and that damn breaker turned out to be something most didn't expect. Not shocking, but damn that really sucks.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] - Don't know if you have seen this yet. We are VERY fortunate to have you here, and you might read up on this in case there are new breakees (?) coming your way soon.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
money-banking-fortune-fortune_teller-clairvoyant-money_is_the_root_of_all_evil-turn_to_gold-dpan1574_low.jpg

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
We have been tight about who breaks here and part of that is the community itself has been vital in making sure those we use are the best in the business.

We are lucky to have [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] as well as [MENTION=11879]Rip Kings[/MENTION]

We are not actively looking for others because I believe calling someone an approved breaker is more than a label. I hope we can start getting more energy around breaks!

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
We have been tight about who breaks here and part of that is the community itself has been vital in making sure those we use are the best in the business.

We are lucky to have @All In Cards as well as @Rip Kings

We are not actively looking for others because I believe calling someone an approved breaker is more than a label. I hope we can start getting more energy around breaks!

Unfortunately, I think the only way to do that is to open it up to more people. The two we have are the best, but they only have so much time and resources. Opening it up certainly increases risk to members, but I'm sure this community has someone with plenty of references that would like to get involved.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Unfortunately, I think the only way to do that is to open it up to more people. The two we have are the best, but they only have so much time and resources. Opening it up certainly increases risk to members, but I'm sure this community has someone with plenty of references that would like to get involved.

If you know anyone or want to refer anyone, I'd love to hear from you.

A_Pharis

Man, to see how the general membership is attempting to hold BO responsible for this is pretty jarring. I understand the guy was an "approved breaker," but that doesn't make him an employee of BO nor does it make the liable. It just means he is capable of breaking on the site with whatever perks BO offers to people who have earned that status. That's like a guy being really good at bowling, an alley calling him a highlight player and them being liable if it turns out he's using a rigged ball when playing against someone in a head's up cash match.

It's not like they were negligent. Anything they do would be just a optional service to "make things right" on that guy's behalf.

Members online

Latest posts