Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CLEANING OUT DESK CONTEST Winner Randy Shields

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Sounds good, my vote of 85 is for GFC!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WINNER

X0DtUr2.jpg

PM ME YOUR SHIPPING INFO

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
WINNER

X0DtUr2.jpg

PM ME YOUR SHIPPING INFO
I so much appreciate it Joey and I rarely even play these contests but after seeing Raddison's and JV's posts I was serious.
Please get GFC's contact info to send him everything you've cleaned out. Poor guy could have lost his foot or died!
I hope you have a lot more space in your desk now though and thanks a lot for the contest!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I so much appreciate it Joey and I rarely even play these contests but after seeing Raddison's and JV's posts I was serious.
Please get GFC's contact info to send him everything you've cleaned out. Poor guy could have lost his foot or died!
I hope you have a lot more space in your desk now though and thanks a lot for the contest!!

sounds good ill contact him, thanks

@game****fanatic check you pm's

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

GCF asked me to tell you he is so greatfull and will reach out to you when he gets home.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Congrats randy!
That's crazy it took the final few numbers and 110 posts to guess a number under 100.
What's the Pujols card in the scan that looks like his rookie?

Members online

Latest posts