Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Belle - Show me what you have!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sep 11, 2009
Yeah its PC. I don't know much about it. All I know is that it came in a 9 card set from Chicago's AM 1000 radio station. All the other cards were of other station hosts. I wish I would've picked up the whole set.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
SHOW ME YOUR ALBERT BELLE CARDS!

Yeah its PC. I don't know much about it. All I know is that it came in a 9 card set from Chicago's AM 1000 radio station. All the other cards were of other station hosts. I wish I would've picked up the whole set.

Very cool and interesting. If you run across another, let me know! I'd PC it for sure even though Beckett doesn't recognize it. Pretty cool.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Jul 24, 2013
Hey, wanted to say hello to MansGame. I'm glad to see there's another Albert Belle collector out there. I've been a HUGE AB fan since about '92. Me, I only collect Albert Belle with Cleveland Indians exclusively, and my collection is pretty small compared to yours, approx. 500 cards at the moment. I have about another 200-300 Belle cards with the Sox and O's that I got from eBay after purchasing a few 100-200 card lots, but nothing tough to find.

I just started my collection about 3-4 months ago after my gf procured a game-used Albert Belle KC Slammer bat for me for my birthday. Now, to just get it signed.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey, wanted to say hello to MansGame. I'm glad to see there's another Albert Belle collector out there. I've been a HUGE AB fan since about '92. Me, I only collect Albert Belle with Cleveland Indians exclusively, and my collection is pretty small compared to yours, approx. 500 cards at the moment. I have about another 200-300 Belle cards with the Sox and O's that I got from eBay after purchasing a few 100-200 card lots, but nothing tough to find.

I just started my collection about 3-4 months ago after my gf procured a game-used Albert Belle KC Slammer bat for me for my birthday. Now, to just get it signed.
Great stuff... thanks for dropping in! Welcome to the site as well! Shoot me a PM and let's see if I can help you at all with your collection, especially Indians needs.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
On this exact date two years ago (8/1/11) I had 1,721 different Belle cards out of 2,425 for a percentage of 80.8%. Pretty cool, almost 600 cards later in two years... crazy!

Members online

Latest posts