Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Monday Morning Thread ********* 11/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. A big shout out to the veterans, I know we have a few in the MT. Wish I could head back home to the Veteran's Cemetery for their program today

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning gents.. Thanks to all the vets out there..

Have a great day.. about ready to start my Monday morning meeting.. nothing like wasting an hour first thing..

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

MTSS shopping all wrapped up!

Anyone have any 2004 or 2005 Fan Favorites base cards?

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Thank you to all of the veterans!

Doing some last minute MTSS shopping. Waiting for 1 more card to arrive, but thinking about adding a couple of more while there's time.

Crystal has the flu and has an appointment this afternoon.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Some recent Drew Brees jersey card pick ups for my son:

Big thanks to [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] for letting me purchase this one #04 /10:

scan0050.jpg

205/249:

scan0051.jpg

156/349:

scan0052.jpg

scan0054.jpg

scan0053.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Happy Veterans Day to each and every one of you as I know there are quite a few vets in the MT. Many thanks to you for the support and service you have given us to keep us safe and out country strong.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have never shared this pic with the group. It was taken on my brother [MENTION=8688]U L Washington Rookie[/MENTION] birthday in 1994. Here I am as a 20 year old private in the Army at Ranger School graduation. I began school at roughly 195 pounds and finished at 144.

Ranger's Lead the Way!

null_zpsabea98a9.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice picture [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

I don't think we can say thank you enough to our veterans.

Joe Mauer is officially moving to first base starting next season. He definitely loses value and chances at All Star and Silver Slugger accolades, but many times those are overrated anyways. It will be nice for him to remain in the lineup, and will provide great defense over there. Who knows, his stats may actually see an increase due to him not taken a huge beating like he would behind the plate

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice picture [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

I don't think we can say thank you enough to our veterans.

Joe Mauer is officially moving to first base starting next season. He definitely loses value and chances at All Star and Silver Slugger accolades, but many times those are overrated anyways. It will be nice for him to remain in the lineup, and will provide great defense over there. Who knows, his stats may actually see an increase due to him not taken a huge beating like he would behind the plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online