Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout Will Pay You $100,000 For This Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
They can stop advertising...I pulled it from a pack yesterday afternoon. I felt like this card is something Ohtani would like to have, so this morning I put it in a penny sleeve and dropped it into a PWE addressed to the Angels' front offices.

Seriously, though...does anyone know if this card was inserted across ALL product releases or just hobby only? We should start a pool on what it will eventually be pulled from (hobby/retail/blaster/jumbo pack/etc).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
They can stop advertising...I pulled it from a pack yesterday afternoon. I felt like this card is something Ohtani would like to have, so this morning I put it in a penny sleeve and dropped it into a PWE addressed to the Angels' front offices.
Did u at least put painter's tape over the penny sleeve????

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Supers are 100x a base auto, so we're looking at $200k+ on market value. $75k is serious lowballing.

They know that if a long term baseball collector pulls it there is no way they'll sell it to them for such a ridiculously low price. As others have said, it's purely a marketing scheme. They're aware that it will sell more wax to people who don't generally collect or buy baseball cards cuz they'll think, "75k for a baseball card?? That's insane! And they'll buy it from me??? Damn bro, I'll give it a shot!". It's actually pretty smart of BO to do this from a marketing aspect, even if their offer is downright offensive to serious prospectors.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
They know that if a long term baseball collector pulls it there is no way they'll sell it to them for such a ridiculously low price. As others have said, it's purely a marketing scheme. They're aware that it will sell more wax to people who don't generally collect or buy baseball cards cuz they'll think, "75k for a baseball card?? That's insane! And they'll buy it from me??? Damn bro, I'll give it a shot!". It's actually pretty smart of BO to do this from a marketing aspect, even if their offer is downright offensive to serious prospectors.
I think they'll buy it via PP, request a return for item not as described and then return as empty box. Card and cash baby

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Blowout must be raising cash to buy the card. They're tweets in the last day or two have been a lot of junk on "sale". ;) I like the Cooperstown 75 product but Blowout is pricey compared to the price I purchased the last few boxes for from a competitor.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
UPDATE: with no sign of the card as of yet, Blowout has increased the offer to $100k, and the deadline is now 5/31.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Headed to my local Target store for a few packs! Be back with the superfractor of Ohtani! ; ) Best regards, David

Good luck with that, seeing as Superfractors of Chrome Autos are exclusive to Hobby/Jumbo.

Members online