Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All Rise for The Night Crew: EP 49

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speakin of ********.....
apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem and the child's sight wouldn't last long unless the doctors acted quick, so they decided to take a skin graft from the boy and use it to protect his eyes. The most logical solution for the quick thinking doctor was to use the child's ********, since he would probably be circumcised anyways.
Those are about all the details I know from the story, but I guess the baby is doing ok. The doctor said he would be fine, and should keep his eyesight, he just might end up a little ****-eyed.

nice, saw that one "coming" :cool:

I heard the arcade I went to as a kid still is open, it has Super Mario 2, Area 51, Mortal Kombat 2 etc etc. I need to go there wearing a mask so no ******** friends distract me and blast through a few rolls of quarters.. too bad its in another state :mad:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
nice, saw that one "coming" :cool:

I heard the arcade I went to as a kid still is open, it has Super Mario 2, Area 51, Mortal Kombat 2 etc etc. I need to go there wearing a mask so no ******** friends distract me and blast through a few rolls of quarters.. too bad its in another state :mad:

I can see the news headlines now. Out of State Masked Man Robs Arcade

Members online

No members online now.