Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My recent pickups...a little bit of everything but no Felix this time - With Scans!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Guys and Gals!

I thought I would take a moment to share a few of my recent pickups. These came mostly from my LCS as well as a deal with a fellow friend and board member. Most of these are available for trade/sell minus the Walker and Zunino in case any interests are out there :)

1994 Upper Deck SP Holoview Die Cut Michael Jordan BGS 9:
aug1.jpg

2012 Five Star Yu Darvish on card autograph 63/150:
august15.jpg

2013 Inception Taijuan Walker autograph:
august14.jpg

I got these two mini cards for the intentions of trade bait/sell. They are SP'd /30 but I haven't been able to find very many listed on ebay completed auction wise. There was a Cy Young version that sold for $175 recently and a Mike Schmidt version that sold for $86.55.

2002 Topps 206 Honus Wagner Bazooka back and Ty Cobb Bazooka back minis SP'd /30:
aug7.jpg
aug8.jpg

aug5.jpg
aug6.jpg

Lastly, a HUGE shoutout to [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] for giving me an amazing deal on a nice red refractor for my collection. He threw in these freebies as well:
aug4.jpg

Thanks again for this Richard...you are too kind man!

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Mike Zunino RC red refractor 5/5 :mrgreen:
aug2.jpg
aug3.jpg

Thanks a ton for looking everyone and comments are always appreciated :)

Alex

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hello Guys and Gals!

I thought I would take a moment to share a few of my recent pickups. These came mostly from my LCS as well as a deal with a fellow friend and board member. Most of these are available for trade/sell minus the Walker and Zunino in case any interests are out there :)

1994 Upper Deck SP Holoview Die Cut Michael Jordan BGS 9:
aug1.jpg

2012 Five Star Yu Darvish on card autograph 63/150:
august15.jpg

2013 Inception Taijuan Walker autograph:
august14.jpg

I got these two mini cards for the intentions of trade bait/sell. They are SP'd /30 but I haven't been able to find very many listed on ebay completed auction wise. There was a Cy Young version that sold for $175 recently and a Mike Schmidt version that sold for $86.55.

2002 Topps 206 Honus Wagner Bazooka back and Ty Cobb Bazooka back minis SP'd /30:
aug7.jpg
aug8.jpg

aug5.jpg
aug6.jpg

Lastly, a HUGE shoutout to [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] for giving me an amazing deal on a nice red refractor for my collection. He threw in these freebies as well:
aug4.jpg

Thanks again for this Richard...you are too kind man!

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Mike Zunino RC red refractor 5/5 :mrgreen:
aug2.jpg
aug3.jpg

Thanks a ton for looking everyone and comments are always appreciated :)

Alex

The T206's are sexy!!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION] - Thanks a ton Dave! I'm stoked for the Zunino and Darvish has certainly been the real deal lately.

[MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] - Thanks E! The minis are pretty cool looking. It was fun researching how many variations are out there and finding these to be lower.

[MENTION=8997]Enfuego[/MENTION]69 - Thank you!

[MENTION=3722]madbull34[/MENTION] - Thanks man! Seeing all the great players in your sig I'm surprised you do not have one yet :)

Latest posts