Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how do you file your cards on your compter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I always kept track of all my cards on Microsoft word. Well My computer was a windows 7 I just got a new computer and it has windows 10. I see it only has a 30 day free trial for Microsoft word. What program do you all use or do I now need to buy what was once free with our computers????
Oh and go Phillies!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
What program do you all use or do I now need to buy what was once free with our computers????

I use OpenOffice - 100% free Open Source and also free of that suck money out of your pocket yearly that Microsoft Office has become. If Office was still a buy the software, use it for no extra charges for life I might still be using Office.

OpenOffice can read excel docs (and write docs that are compatible with excel) so you can share your documents with others who are using other spreadsheet suites like excel.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I use excel, I have a tab for the cards in my collection, a tab with my want list and a Microsoft access database that I built that shows the front and back images of the cards in my collection.

I use CamScanner to capture pictures of my cards now (thanks Tanner) and link them in my database.

This works for me, but may be overkill for some.

eddiejr

Nov 8, 2015
One Google doc for my wantlist and one for my checklist.
Made a blog on blogspot.com to show off my cards. I ran into someones pc a couple of years ago, I liked it so I made my own.

It's nice because I can check my lists and my pictures on my phone when I'm on the go.

Members online

Latest posts