Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor Story has done what no MLB'er has done since 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yah, I was listening on the radio. 505 ft is unreal even at Coors. He just hit another one while I'm typing this, 3rd on the night. Will get at least one more at bat.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Fake news. The ballpark is bigger and the balls are moist-er. ;)

You'd have a point if Coors Field was the size of Citizens Bank Park and no humidor was used.
His splits from Fangraphs and I'm a Trevor Story fan.
e6c3283a33b91bb4f74a575da40a4c42.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Story's having an MVP caliber season and few were talking about him until last night.
Not only does he have 30+ homers and almost 100 rbi, but he's hitting .300, leading the league in both doubles and total bases, and has 25 steals. He's about to become a 30-30 player, something Trout's done only once. And he's only 25 years old.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Story's having an MVP caliber season and few were talking about him until last night.
Not only does he have 30+ homers and almost 100 rbi, but he's hitting .300, leading the league in both doubles and total bases, and has 25 steals. He's about to become a 30-30 player, something Trout's done only once. And he's only 25 years old.

And he is a legit shortstop, defensively, something people forget just because the guy playing to his right might be the best defender at any position.

As to the OP, I mean DAMN the dude hit the Jumbotron out in left-center!!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
And he is a legit shortstop, defensively, something people forget just because the guy playing to his right might be the best defender at any position.

As to the OP, I mean DAMN the dude hit the Jumbotron out in left-center!!!!
It also kinda hurts him the best defensive SS in baseball plays in his division and is dreamyyyyyy

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
You have to remember that Colorado put in humidors to adjust the baseballs so that Colorado wouldn't be the HR heaven everyone thinks it is..

and even added a plexiglass wall height extension last season or the season before to try to make it a little harder to hit a homer in some parts of the park.

Funny how noone in this thread seems to mention the teams whose home run ballpark factors show their home parks to be more homer friendly for hitters than coors field this season: Rangers, Reds, Nationals, Phillies, and Orioles. Rockies is sixth most hitter friendly for homers
and Yankee Stadium is right behind so I guess it should be no surprise Stanton and Judge do well in bombs playing half the sked in the 7th most HR friendly park
for hitters in the big leagues.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Story just became the first shortstop in Major League history with at least 30 homers, 40 doubles and 25 steals.
I figured Arod would have done it, but he fell just short a few times.
What an incredible all-around season Story is having.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Story just became the first shortstop in Major League history with at least 30 homers, 40 doubles and 25 steals.

and Topps (and fans in the east and central time zones) still hasn't heard of him. :lol: It's a joy this season that AT&T SN RM is my in-market RSN with the exciting Rockies run and the play of Story and Arenado.

Members online