Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************MORNING THREAD 11/15 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sorry I’m an idiot but this made me lol yesterday
1537ef413a7d9ad967327c6dff9bf6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. The sell off has begun for me. Sold a locker tag and my Paul Molitor worn hat yesterday. Sad to see them go, but no need to keep them right now

Last edited:

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
Crazy weather...

There are still green leaves on most trees in NYC! This is the latest in the season I've ever seen green trees in 51-years! This global warming is for real, but too late to do anything substantial about it. I do all I can...
This week was the first week that nights dropped down to the 30's. My indoor heater was so confused it refused to go on last night! The 30-degree nights used to start in late Sept. Growing up I never remember a winter without snow.

Yet from 2010-2015 almost every winter there was no snow and years with temps mostly in the 40's all winter??? There's really no more fall & spring anymore either in NYC.

UPDATE 4pm- There's 6-8 inches of snow outside!!! It wasn't there this morning at 11am, not one flake... CRAZY weather alright! My tree in my backyard full of green leaves have branches all leaning from the weight of the snow.

James

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
There are still green leaves on most trees in NYC! This is the latest in the season I've ever seen green trees in 51-years! This global warming is for real, but too late to do anything substantial about it. I do all I can...
This week was the first week that nights dropped down to the 30's. My indoor heater was so confused it refused to go on last night! The 30-degree nights used to start in late Sept. Growing up I never remember a winter without snow.

Yet from 2010-2015 almost every winter there was no snow and years with temps mostly in the 40's all winter??? There's really no more fall & spring anymore either in NYC.

James

giphy.gif

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
today FRIDAY 13th ??????????????
renter way behind kept " tomorrow " well early this morning i got 1/3 owed at least .
Power company changed meter - lost net one hour
go pick up G/S - not there -wasn't told = that's one hour drive.
neighbor raked area so my yard didn't look like rice patty .
i know i forgot something LOL
now back to your regular routine

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Just getting a dusting now. Inland, it's from 1"-3, 3"-6" depending on how the weather stations read their expert weather computer maps. :benson:

Latest posts