Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National Treasures Hit Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This was pulled at my LCS. Glad I passed on the case....

IMG_3267_zpsdb451192.png

:eek:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I need to stop opening this thread. It just hurts my head too much to think about these cards.

Really nice method/style of overcoming the logo issues on most of these pics.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Reward for any info leading to the acquisition of the Gil hodges barrel thanks

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Many many Trout/Pujols opportunities. Odds I suppose.

I didn't realize Trout was in this product, I hadn't seen his stuff on eBay that I could recall. I guess that makes some sense but I feel like there are more Pirates hits with Stargell, Clemente, Honus Wagner just off the top of my head.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Up to 4600!

of course take anything on ebay with a grain of salt. Just like making a killing in the stock market on paper, it doesn't count until the ebay buyer has paid for the item (or in the stock situation, until you sell your stock to claim your gains).

I bet a lot of these cards are NPB - bid by bidders looking for publicity or a thrill of getting to bid on something cool without strings attached.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
of course take anything on ebay with a grain of salt. Just like making a killing in the stock market on paper, it doesn't count until the ebay buyer has paid for the item (or in the stock situation, until you sell your stock to claim your gains).

I bet a lot of these cards are NPB - bid by bidders looking for publicity or a thrill of getting to bid on something cool without strings attached.

The high bidder has 2600 feedback. Every bidder on that auction has high feedback. The bidding on that card is in line with the value.

Members online

Latest posts