Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you feel about manufacturer cases being protected and/or left in place?

Case & seal "as issued" or no case at all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I leave them alone. Also what the hell do people do with the used redemption cards? I asked one seller if he still had the used redemption card. He told me when he got the card from topps he shredded it:eek::eek::benson::benson::benson:::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

I leave them alone. Also what the hell do people do with the used redemption cards? I asked one seller if he still had the used redemption card. He told me when he got the card from topps he shredded it:eek::eek::benson::benson::benson:::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

I’ve always wondered that
I still have each and every one of mine. Why? I really don’t know. Proof the card is legit? Proof I cannot throw anything related to cards away?thats probably the best answer

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I keep them and actually collect those with player or card images on them. Fleer did it best early on, but switches to a boring print only version right before they went belly up. Those cheap crappy one's that UD used with a sticker on them that just had text have mostly faded, sometimes to the point that the writing is completely gone! Those with just a code are less collectible to me, but I still would keep them and would want one for a player collection.

Members online