Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The dumbest question is the one you don't ask

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've never been one who is too proud to ask questions and I have a few BGS grading questions. Next week there is a show in Sacramento and Beckett is taking submissions I've googled and read several pieces of advice but I know there are people who submit a lot. One of the suggestions was one touches vs card savers... thoughts? Secondly one guy has suggested using a microfiber cloth to clean the surface, is that common practice because I've only seen that suggested one time. My last question is has anyone submitted using the minimum grade option? I have several that I would want to use that for and I dunno if I'm better off just leaving them ungraded. Thanks in advance for all the advice

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Yes to the microfiber cloth. Use card savers, unless you're such a baller that you don't mind donating one-touches to BGS.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yes to the microfiber cloth. Use card savers, unless you're such a baller that you don't mind donating one-touches to BGS.
I'm not a baller at all. For the cloth, is there a method to that? I'll probably check out YouTube for that

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Ive only sent stuff in to be graded once and I did not use the minimum grade cuz I wanted to know what I missed.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Card Saver Is are recommended because they hold the card securely and then can be cut open, rather than pulling the cards out, which risks a surface scratch and fingerprints and such.