Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A thank you, some PC pics and a little story.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Last week I saw [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] had post a card FT, it was a Braden Bishop EEE auto. Contacted him and said I could just have it. Thank you very much! Braden might not be a top 100 prospect but dude is a solid human. He was in Modesto last year and was a great guy always thanking fans for coming out, signing everything and had a nice break out season. I started researching him a little more and discovered his mom had early onset Alzheimer's and that he had started a foundation dedicated to helping find a cure. He had 4MOM on all his hats, cleats etc and has got a lot of players supporting him. Loved seeing a guy take a tragedy and turning it into something positive. Here's a link to a story if you're not busy and also some baby PC pics.
bd6a6e0236e3d9e7f219a4273e68a5e0.jpg
e378106632bec0e5bb81b071c45addd9.jpg
19e78a45258d68abf6ae4ecc52dc7504.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I'll be keeping an eye on him. I hope he gets a chance in MLB. Hitting for average, great defense in the OF, and speed; recipe for success.

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
That’s pretty cool! It’s nice when the players are down to earth. I found out a guy in one of the Facebook groups I’m in is a prospect for the pirates. I added him on Facebook and we have chatted a few times. It’s nice when the players show that they are human too!

Members online