Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I love our eBay bar on FCB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just checkin the threads here at work, and the beloved eBay bar at the top of the screen flashed the latest Bagwell cards to hit eBay. Totally customizable so it allows me to see Bagwell cards all day long, and I just nabbed a 2013 Prizm Red.

Thanks eBay bar!

Thats gotta be pretty cool as a seller, to just list a card and less than a minute later, BAM! Sold!

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That search bar was how I found my Yount bat nameplate. I think it lead me to a small-scale steal one time too. Make sure you click right on the link about, as opposed to opening a new window or tab and tying in eBay's address. The click-thru helps the site if I'm not mistaken.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
there were 2 low numbered cards listed within hours of each other on a Saturday evening earlier this year. I was on here and spotted them both. I hurried up to contact both sellers and got both deals done at absolute steal prices. Needless to say Im a big fan of the bar as well!!

Members online

Latest posts