Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Ebay Promo/Coupon Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
A couple of coupons have been 15% before but very rare. Thanks for keeping this thread alive! My different accounts got this 13% promo at very different times - one at beginning of the day other at the very end

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Kristen Radiantes

Dec 18, 2019
Ebay has mostly experienced sellers who use the platform to make a consistent income so you will probably not get an amazing discount from those users because they know exactly how much items are selling for and are running a business.

But there are sellers who are less educated on the pricing of their items and start auctions very low or simple ask too little.

SUPER TIP: Set an alert for the item you are looking for and turn on notifications. You must be hyper-vigilant but you will be notified of the newest listings and you can buy it first.

If you are curious about how to build an eCommerce website like eBay you can read more information here.

I hope this was helpful.

Members online