Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Draft Matrix. Direct to ebay official thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
BG,

I am curious, for example if I bought the 1st set of the /10 version, would I receive the actual serial #d 01/10 set?

Thank you sir, the cards look great!

matt

Skrip -

I know when I bought my legends of sport set /10 I bought the first one listed and ended up with 10/10. Just my experience. I can't speak to anything else because someone else on these boards bought the other 9 of them (and these were only $75 a set!)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
the /5s are popping up now.

Kinda surprised none of the /50s have sold so far.

Something is up with the counter on the /50. It says only 1 has sold, which I believe is mine since the FB matches up. Seems strange unless I'm really the only person. Took a gamble on the base and /50 set. I'll see how those and the /10 eventually sell and maybe jump into more of the upcoming baseball one

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION]

The Tyler Wilson /5 didn't get listed. Only 24 /5s are running... and now the 1/1s are starting to show up.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
My base set came in today. I'll be keeping the Tavon Austin and Geno Smith for my pc, but at less than $2/card, I'd imagine it shouldn't be too hard to turn a profit. The cards really look sharp in person, though I would have liked to see the base sets numbered.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Maybe it is just me, but straight to ebay cards just aren't appealing.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Maybe it is just me, but straight to ebay cards just aren't appealing.

I don't mind them and think these look great. Can't quite put my finger on where I have seen orange etched chrome like 1/1 parallels being sold by a card company via auction before though...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Pretty dang disappointed. I bought 3 sets /10, including the 1st one sold, and paid instantly. And I get sets 8-10. Bummer. So much for any decent jersey #s or the set 01/10.....Not real happy about it.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I got the Denard 1/1 for a great price I think (under $60 delivered). If anyone is breaking up sets and selling singles please pm me your prices on Denard.

Thanks,

Brad

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
That's weird, they aren't showing up in completed auctions???
How did the rest of the Orange 1/1's do? Anyone else grab any? What was the average? High? Low?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
That's weird, they aren't showing up in completed auctions???
How did the rest of the Orange 1/1's do? Anyone else grab any? What was the average? High? Low?

Looks like highest sale was Zachary Dysert! They show in completed auctions now.

Members online