Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In case you're wondering where mouschi has been...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Our biggest Canseco fan who makes great custom cards and his wife had a baby about a week ago.

The boy's first name is Beckett, which got noticed by the price guide company of the same name. Even gave him a year of OPG out of it!

Hope you don't mind me making the announcement
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION]

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats mouschi!

I’d have personally gone with Tuff Stuff over Beckett as a baby name, but that’s just me

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Figured Mouschi was buring a few of those $100 bills he's earned from selling his book. ;)

As far as a name, I think Trout would have been better than Beckett. At least Trout likely will be a HOF and a solid honorable name, Beckett will be "who?" when the kid gets old enough to learn about his name.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Awe, thank you guys! The delivery was extremely worrisome (we are no spring chickens here at 38 and 39). We were one traffic jam away from daddy delivering Beckett in the car! I was quite nervous about the whole situation, but God is good and we are all lovestruck :)

Allow me to introduce you all to Beckett Clark Theophilus Jones!
Clark was my dad's middle name who passed away a little over 7 months ago - the last time we saw him as a family, we were able to tell him and my mom we were pregnant. They were the first ones to find out! We have had a number of crying episodes because he wasn't able to meet him this side of heaven. I'm so happy/thankful Atticus knew my dad well so he can tell Beckett how amazing of a "papa bear" he was.

Theophilus is the name Luke from the Bible addressed the Gospel of Luke and Acts to. It means friend/lover of God.

So, without further adieu, here are some pics!

D60ALTLW0AA4cFW.jpg

D60ANe0WwAMEBve.jpg

D60APKTVUAAfmr2.jpg

D60AQ3eWsAADKhp.jpg

D67zNOpXYAUroEX.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Still can't believe you didn't name him Stan Blankenship Javier.

Or change your last name to "Bash" so he and Att can be the "Bash Brothers"...

Members online