Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD - Friday is Last Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Here is where you can nominate a single baseball card for induction into the FCB Hall of Fame. Simply post the card you are nominating and who is the owner of said card. If you agree with another member's nomination, go ahead and like the post by clicking the thumbs up button below their post. Nominations will close Friday, September 20th at 12:00 A.M.

Please note that this is the baseball induction class. The other sports will follow in 2014.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD

I really like [MENTION=2423]WoundedDuck[/MENTION] DiMaggio signed exhibit.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Re: FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD

I can't find a pic of it right now since I'm on my phone, but I would like to nominate [MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION] for his Clemente cut auto. That is one of the most well put together cards I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
magicpapa said:
curio1.jpg

Most posted picture in FCB History?
sorry just hadda

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] what card in that cabinet (or elsewhere) would you nominate out of your collection?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I would like to nominate a card to the custom cut wing which I am sure will be named after 200lb :D

cuta.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

I can't find a pic of it right now since I'm on my phone, but I would like to nominate [MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION] for his Clemente cut auto. That is one of the most well put together cards I've ever seen.

This would get a thumbs up, if only I wasn't on mobile

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas

In lieu of posting my 1970 Chemtoy Superball Nate Colbert "card" (which would effictively end this competition), I would like to nominate the Willie Wilson "fly" card.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Thosebackpages,

The way I read it, this thread is for cards that scream out FCB (Ty's Bob, magic's Griffs). Not just the most expensive card in someone's collection.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Under the memorabilia category, I would like to nominate djrulz's signed poster; surely one of the most comprehensive HOF items around.

spectacularprize.jpg

I believe memorabilia and sets will have their own separate nomination threads if I'm understanding correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts