Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2014 BOWMAN CHROME CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I'm pumped.

Someone that I will be PCing is on the Auto Checklist! I'm pretty sure that his cards aren't going to be selling for too much. ;) I don't even think that Blowout Prospectors will be interested.

Oh, and Topps, you still suck for getting rid of Orange Refractors #/25. I'm sure we can look forward too unnumbered retail orange refractors. :barf:
Avelino or O'Neill?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'm pumped.

Someone that I will be PCing is on the Auto Checklist! I'm pretty sure that his cards aren't going to be selling for too much. ;) I don't even think that Blowout Prospectors will be interested.

Oh, and Topps, you still suck for getting rid of Orange Refractors #/25. I'm sure we can look forward too unnumbered retail orange refractors. :barf:

But we now that bubblefractors to look forward to!Imagine all the Orioles fans that went after the orange refractors.Not cool.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Forget Urias, not having Javier Baez, Jorge Soler, Alex Wood or Jacob deGrom as RC autos is a HUGE miss. They would've helped the product alot more than Solarte and Kobernus. Also no Braves, Giants or Twins in the prospect autos or RC autos. Dumb.

Looks like they're saving those RC's for Draft per usual. At least there's Jays autos to chase.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
This has to be the worst checklist for Bowman Chrome I've ever seen, for my personal collection. Nothing at all I want on there except the obvious Goldschmidt. Really, Addison Reed?! And no David Peralta, Ender Inciarte, Chase Anderson, any rookie? Just more Palka, Westrbrook stuff I've seen a hundred times already.

Bleh, hopefully Draft blows this out of the water.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
What could they have done better that wouldn't have hurt bowman draft?

I only ask as we learn from watching feedback in situations like this.

BG

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
What could they have done better that wouldn't have hurt bowman draft?

I only ask as we learn from watching feedback in situations like this.

BG

Two suggestions off the top of my head.

1) Stop repeating names that were featured in previous Bowman products.
2) There were numerous names which I suggested that would have been boons to the product.

And btw, I doubt there's anything they could have done here that would hurt Draft, as we're talking about two different sets of prospects - Draft contains true 1st year cards, while BC generally contains those who missed out on the previous year's offering.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I think that's a fairly safe assumption to make.

I meant Dbacks-wise :p I don't have a doubt in my mind that Draft will be a better overall product than this, as it is every year, but who knows how it'll be for just one team. But I have hope.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Two suggestions off the top of my head.

1) Stop repeating names that were featured in previous Bowman products.
2) There were numerous names which I suggested that would have been boons to the product.

What really needs to happen is... Stop making Base Cards of Autograph subjects.

That is a big reason for a lot of the repeats.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Update - Aflac/UA/PG autos will also be included.

This CL contains the following:

AFLAC/UNDER ARMOUR/PERFECT GAME
Grant Holmes
Tyler Beede
Javier Baez
Kohl Stewart
Daniel Robertson
Austin Wilson
JaCoby Jones
Rowdy Tellez
Jon Denney
Levon Washington

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
Just a brutal checklist for breakers. Is Urias the only auto that will sell for more than $15 after a few weeks? Definitely some long term potential here but I wouldn't be surprised to see boxes fall below $50 before too long.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Looks as though it's been delayed just a bit, from 9/24 (Wednesday) to 9/26 (Friday), according to BO.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Just a brutal checklist for breakers. Is Urias the only auto that will sell for more than $15 after a few weeks? Definitely some long term potential here but I wouldn't be surprised to see boxes fall below $50 before too long.

Urias, Austin Wilson, Franklin Barreto, Margot should all sell for more than $15 hopefully.

Members online