Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS lost my BGS order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Sorry it hasn't made it. Will you be able to recoup a decent amount if they issue the claim ? Hoping you don't get hurt that bad w/ it.

Ryan

I made a mistake and only insured for $1k, so yes, I'll lose some money, but I'm just more upset about losing the cards. The value of the cards aren't really that significant.

I reached out to someone on the Blowout boards who works at the USPS, and he says that someone definitely stole the package because all the other packages that were in the same batch was delivered. So, everyone who sends things to BGS, maybe consider not putting BGS on the shipping label and putting a contact's name at BGS there. So for example, put to Charles Stabile, and then the address.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I've never sent in a card to get graded, and I definitely do not have the kinds of cards you have, but this makes me think even harder of ever sending anything in.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I made a mistake and only insured for $1k, so yes, I'll lose some money, but I'm just more upset about losing the cards. The value of the cards aren't really that significant.

I reached out to someone on the Blowout boards who works at the USPS, and he says that someone definitely stole the package because all the other packages that were in the same batch was delivered. So, everyone who sends things to BGS, maybe consider not putting BGS on the shipping label and putting a contact's name at BGS there. So for example, put to Charles Stabile, and then the address.

Yeah I totally understand that the cards would have been the most important part over the $. But when it gets to this point , it looks like some jack ass them and at least you'll get some of the $ back. Somehow I hope the cards get back to you or the 1/1 pops and you'll be able to trace things back somehow. Regardless , sorry it went this way

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts