Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Sunday Morning Thread 7/14/2013********************************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Andrew and good tutoring stories from this semester?

In the middle of the summer semester right now, so only five students a week, but one is a real winner.

She says that she is in training to be a psychic. I don't know what that means. All I know is that she is really bad at it. Also, she has absolutely no sense of humor. At least three times each appointment I stop her randomly and ask her to guess what number I am thinking of. She gets all pissy and refuses to guess. I then try to convince her that she must hone her "gift" if she wants to be a successful psychic.

Think Bill Murray in opening scenes of Ghostbusters.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
In the middle of the summer semester right now, so only five students a week, but one is a real winner.

She says that she is in training to be a psychic. I don't know what that means. All I know is that she is really bad at it. Also, she has absolutely no sense of humor. At least three times each appointment I stop her randomly and ask her to guess what number I am thinking of. She gets all pissy and refuses to guess. I then try to convince her that she must hone her "gift" if she wants to be a successful psychic.

Think Bill Murray in opening scenes of Ghostbusters.

Love it! Lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Might bust some retail today, which if I have the same luck as I did last time, I will be more than happy. I also need to get a few picture frames while I'm at the store

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day.

I'm watching the Futures Game. I can't wait to attend next year.

Speaking of such, is there anyone here who has attended the All-Star Game and Home Run Derby in the recent past? I gots some questions.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morn ... er, afternoon folks.

I work with the most incompetent folks around. Anyone looking for someone to work for them, who busts ass all day, everyday ? XXXX I hate my job :mad:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Raining here in Dallas... Relaxing all day if you need me :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts