Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-25-2012============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I finally figured out why this paper is so hard to do...

The topic is such common knowledge that writing anywhere over 2 pages is a miracle.

I must press on though...

Bet I could get double that. There are two (at least) sides to every story. Always look at both when writing a paper. Even if you only write about one side, research from another angle will give you more ideas/a different perspective.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Bet I could get double that. There are two (at least) sides to every story. Always look at both when writing a paper. Even if you only write about one side, research from another angle will give you more ideas/a different perspective.

I don't know what other angles there are though. That's another issue.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Re: ====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

Morning boys! Anyone else have a step-children that spend time with their other parents? My 3 year old step-daughter spent the day with her Dad's parents yesterday and any time she comes home from being over there, she's a holy terror. There are absolutely no rules over there and her Grandmother waits on her hand and foot for anything and everything. It's astonishing, really. And extremely frustrating.

Anyway, first day of my weekend is today. I'm thinking I'll do a little homework while watching some football. Any big plans today, gents?

We have two sets of 3 step-children that spend time with the other parent. Feel your pain bro.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
still have nightmares even in day time from $%$$^%%^$%&^ nurse i had as a child . Now the girls that give me shots are worth looking at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now GOOSE we have to plan a game here this year --= maybe if you HOST we will come :rolleyes:

Barry, I am gonna sneak up on you some day in Hickory!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
morning boys
I posted a rack pack break in the football break section last night and hit an auto. So I'm addicted to this retail product. I went back this morning and seen they had 8 blaster of topps chrome football so I grabbed the one that looked beat up. I checked to see if it was not re-sealed and it was not.

I pulled some color in that one and even got a Andrew Luck Relic as the extra pack........man I really like this stuff. I think I'm close to having a complete set of base cards not that I opened about 10 blasters and 6-8 racks though :lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hello boys.................

Cold here also, had a couple of inches of snow overnight. Going to stay in and vegetate.

PNW, Pike Market was a blast. I couldn't believe all the fresh fruit, vegetables and meat and fish at the market. Also some of the best looking cut flowers I've seen that were so reasonable in price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts