Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Tier One Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] - at what point do we skip him or move on haha, seriously. Is it 24-hours and then he gets skipped until he comes in for his pick? I mean what if he left to go walk Europe for three months.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
its my fault for not putting a time limit on the draft. everyone paid the same amount for their slots, I always give the person time as they could be working, sick, family emergency, anything could happen in 24hours.

after this break, there will be time limits set for draft breaks.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Everyone has a phone that they can check on the crapper, right?

its my fault for not putting a time limit on the draft. everyone paid the same amount for their slots, I always give the person time as they could be working, sick, family emergency, anything could happen in 24hours.

after this break, there will be time limits set for draft breaks.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
OK. Freeman patch auto #2 . If that's crucial doesn't like. I will refund him his money
[MENTION=7902]nappyd[/MENTION] pick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If [MENTION=7902]nappyd[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2266]osappy1[/MENTION] wants to work a trade for me to move up, let me know. Otherwise, just hope I can make a pick today sometime. Leaving for the airport later tonight but would have mobile access I guess to make my picks if it moves lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Man I was really looking for the Ruth to fall to me at 5... let me go back to the drawing board... looks like [MENTION=2266]osappy1[/MENTION] and I go back and forth here for a few picks...

Members online