Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Very nice pick on the triple auto. I never saw that dual with Morneau when I was actively collecting him so not sure if it is out there or not.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
New pickup for me and crosses one off my top 5 list in my sig. 1993 Diamond Marks Prototype:
$(KGrHqJHJFcFHn7rjtj3BSBu),BFdw~~60_57.JPG

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Holy crap sorry for the big pic. I stole it from the ebay auction and I was glad that the white stuff on the front card was just a dirty scanner.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] -- The backs of the cards say 1993 Prototype in small writing on the side of the card and they have different photo's than the regular cards. If you happen to have a Puckett prototype I would be very interested in trading for it.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
well looks like its not but i have an entire set i believe any idea on how rare these are?

sorry about the crappy photo my phone and the flash dont mix in a dark area it seems

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Based on the photo you have the regular Puckett card. It usually sells for a couple bucks. I have no idea what the rest go for.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Nice to see the Twins take 2 out of 3 in Detroit, even if this has been another long season to watch. Still a long ways away but you can see progress this year compared to the last 2, just need to get some real starters. Hopefully this guy will be contributing at some point next year!

Alex Meyer 2013 Bowman Prospects Red 1/1

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Morneau traded to the Pirates. Wish him nothing but the best and hopefully they can make a deep run in the playoffs. Could possibly re-sign him after the year, but I think we need to give Parmelee and Colabello a legit chance to see what they can do. Also opens up a spot for Mauer's eventual move to 1B.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
We'll miss him..but he was never the same after the conclusion. But he was showing signs of a comeback this year. Pirates got a good one! Best regards, David

Members online