Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikechristen

Dec 22, 2015
Only a few Puckett's I'm looking for. Circa Rave, Electric Diamond Gold, 96 Certified Mirror Blue on the top of that list. Leaf Exhibits (of course) and other low #'d patch/jersey cards.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Only a few Puckett's I'm looking for. Circa Rave, Electric Diamond Gold, 96 Certified Mirror Blue on the top of that list. Leaf Exhibits (of course) and other low #'d patch/jersey cards.

Any exhibits doubles to trade? I have a few extras and I can put you in contact with others that like to trade for them.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
Hey Twins collectors! I'm new on this forum, but would love to get into the mix. Some of you I might have had contact with on ebay for some Puckett cards. I'm currently working on a twins checklist, and trying to fill in some of my Joe Mauer and Jacque Jones collection. Buying a few Puckett's when I can. Didn't collect for 20 years, but finally got back into it. Looking forward to sharing nice pickups and learning about different Twins cards out there.
Welcome!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
No thoughts on Twinsfest? Time to make a thread? Only one month away!

I'll be going on Saturday with Emily, and most likely on Friday again this year. Not as many big targets for me, but I do need Buxton this year on a couple items so he will be my main target. Also finishing off my 2014 All-Star Ticket Strip, need to get Perkins, Vargas, and May.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Friday's autograph schedule has been posted (no pricing yet). Not too many pairings that will work great for me and what I need, but I will for sure be going to the Hughes, May, Kepler, Santana, and Arcia line. May also try for the Mauer/Berrios line depending on pricing. Anxiously awaiting the Saturday schedule now to see if they are any better than Friday, those will be the 2 days that I am going.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I have my Friday ticket, so I can start planning. The pairings are always so random, there's no way for me to have something of everybody, especially the minor leaguers. Nice to see Kepler has been added. Carl Pavano is a new one, too. Winter Caravan coming to EC on Thursday morning (9:30 at Wagner's Lanes. Hoping to get there at 8:30, if the doors are open.) with Mauer, Perkins and Blyleven. Sounds like it will be crazy. Hoping they will sign, but trying prepare myself if they don't. Still preparing myself if they do! Not planning on Saturday, but have tix for Sunday. We'll see how the pairings develop for that!

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
I'll be there Friday solo and Sunday with my 5 year old.

I'll hit Hrbek for sure, play by ear on the others. Interesting that they went back to having the bigger stars by themselves like Hunter, Bert and Molitor.

Morse confirmed Vargas, Ervin Santana, Kohl Stewart and Nick Gordon are all no longer attending.

Apr 13, 2010
I have two TwinsFest tickets for Saturday I can't use. They're for sale, $18 each. Twins are at $20+fees, StubHub at $22.22 after fees.

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Sunday schedule out with one of the groups going twice at the same time in different locations.

Anyone have tips on doing Twinsfest with kids? This will be my first year bringing the kiddo.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
#1--Don 't worry about getting autographs. Do the kid-friendly stuff with them, go another day for autographs. That's how we did it when my boys were little.
#2--Facepaint . For them, not you.
#3--Plan your time with the Twins player's appearances at the kid stuff. They don't sign, but the kids love seeing the players up close.
#4--Do things with them, not just watch them. Then they make memories so they'll want to go again next year.
#5--How young? Leave the stroller at home. Such a hassle to maneuver through the crowds.
#6--Bring a backpack full of juiceboxes/pouches, fish crackers, fruit snacks, string cheese, the usual travel arsenal. They get hungry whenever, so have that stuff ready to go.
#7--Camera ? You never know when you may get in an elevator with Joe Mauer. Like me last year. I took a pic of the back of his head, and posted it on FB.
#8--They will be ready to leave before you are. Plan on it.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
If someone going to Twinsfest could keep an eye out for a 2015 Crutchfield Kirby Puckett stadium giveaway card I would really appreciate it.

Josh

Members online