Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your biggest, baddest rainbows!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Tanner - it's basically that. My youngest daughter (about to turn 3) is my last hope of anyone else caring. She shows some interest when I give her adds to play with. ;)

Matthew - Def hard to list em because some have the same colors but different percentages. But I respect your hustle!

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I've been wanting to post this for a while, so today I decided to finally round them up and snap a pic!

20160308_160832.jpg

Though this shows two 1/1's, the toughest one for me to get was the /25 refractor. It is one of my favorite cards in my entire collection, and has only come up 3 times in the past 10+ years.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
The Chippers arrived!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1457498295404.jpg
    1457498295404.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Oh yeah, missing a lot of the auto and game used variations. But my biggest hole is the black frame, Cubs color flashback base card parallel. It's the only non 1/1 , non auto or gu card I need.
Man, it's been a while since I really looked at that set. Crazy how many versions there are. Good luck filling in. The artwork piece is great.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
What's the version with the black & white photo (3rd row, right)? Appears I am missing that one. Are the top 3 cards just different jersey swatches, or is one the patch version #/55?

That's the SEPIA version.. numbered xx/74.. The GU jerseys are just various colors.. White / Blue are from a home jersey and the grey is from an away jersey.. (since I watched him play so much, I thought I would get the various colors)

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Signatures Sepia Blue Ink #SPSEM Edgar Martinez/74

07-ss-sepia.jpg

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
One of my newer favorites, though I do have a couple more to add in. I remembered this thread after getting a bump email, so I search my twitter feed and bam:

DSPqGmLV4AAPKaW.jpg