Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's been raining non stop all day, got a little water in around 3ish, around 10 I started shopvaccing nonstop and it's 430 now, with no end in sight

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha, come on man. I wear my Padres stuff to every Giants game I go to. I'm not going to let the environment make me a Giants or A's fan.

5f2fc42a6d151e3eb847828323c23a76.jpg

ha ha, its not the environment alone. Im a National League guy ;)

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Went to Santa Cruz today! You're lucky to live there...

Santa Cruz is an awesome town to be from/live in.

If you get the chance, check out Carmel or Santa Barbara......those are some DANK places to live. Spent 9 months in Santa Barbara.....there's really not a bad view anywhere in the city, ocean to the west, mountains to the right, Oprah living just up the road....BOMB food too.

I hope you got a chance to stop by Pizza My Heart in Santa Cruz, one of my favorite pizzas in the world

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I could do this everyday lol

I'm planning on a road trip this summer. I'd love to go to Santa Barbara

uploadfromtaptalk1399057270513.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399057289005.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I just went for 3 hours, crunched on time because of homework. I plan on going back some time this summer.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just three hours? Dang. Well, next time let me know. You could have come to the flea market with me this morning ;) I'm at work now though for the rest of the night.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
For sure, I'll let you know next time. Wish I could have gotten there earlier. The waves were pretty dead by then.

A_Pharis

Continue convos in the current daily threads, please, guys and gals so it doesn't get confusing.

I've been around less so, please, don't make me give up morning time with my baby boy just to come in and lock the dailies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts