Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

★★★★★ Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 1-22 ★★★★★

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Slow MT Day. Just grabbed this T206 of the guy with the historical marker near me at the very affordable $28.

$_57.JPG

Any relation to Dolph? :D

A_Pharis

Whatever happened to Dan starting the MT and the consistency therein?

Now it seems to be a game of F with the title every day.

Dan has been sleeping a little later, I think, but it's no big deal. Hendersonfan has been up pretty early, and he's not starting it before midnight PST - which is a good thing.
He's just trying to make it stand out as was requested. He's just doing it a bit differently.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm happy to see that there are so many people that are able to start the thread. I think 2014 is off to a great start and the thread is going well. I wasn't able to participate on the boards as much as I'd have like to for the last quarter of 2013, but hopefully I will be around more this year.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Huge day for the family. I'll post again tomorrow, because the MT usually peters out after 6 pm CST.

Theresa is now a US Citizen. She had her oath taking ceremony today. Got to meet our rep, Rick Nolan, get a pic with him and then w/the officiating judge.

Rushed back, as the Twins Caravan was in Ely this evening. Made it with about 15 minutes to spare. Met Blyleven, Steinbach, Plouffe & Swarzak. Got in a raffle and won a 2014 Twins Calender auto'd by them all and a ball (not a OMLB :(, oh well) signed by them all. Got a pic w/Naomi & Plouffe, Naomi & Blyleven & Naomi & TC and all 4 auto's were personalized to Naomi (inc a 8x10 of Blyleven in a Pirates uni). Talked to Steinbach about what the clubhouse was like with the A's. Wish I had more time, as he did give me an answer, but would've loved to had a couple beers & pick his brain. XXXXing great day !

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Huge day for the family. I'll post again tomorrow, because the MT usually peters out after 6 pm CST.

Theresa is now a US Citizen. She had her oath taking ceremony today. Got to meet our rep, Rick Nolan, get a pic with him and then w/the officiating judge.

Rushed back, as the Twins Caravan was in Ely this evening. Made it with about 15 minutes to spare. Met Blyleven, Steinbach, Plouffe & Swarzak. Got in a raffle and won a 2014 Twins Calender auto'd by them all and a ball (not a OMLB :(, oh well) signed by them all. Got a pic w/Naomi & Plouffe, Naomi & Blyleven & Naomi & TC and all 4 auto's were personalized to Naomi (inc a 8x10 of Blyleven in a Pirates uni). Talked to Steinbach about what the clubhouse was like with the A's. Wish I had more time, as he did give me an answer, but would've loved to had a couple beers & pick his brain. XXXXing great day !

Sounds like a great day to me Dave!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dave, that is awesome!

Thanks Charlie ! I'll be posting pics tomorrow. Am absolutely drained right now (been up since 3 am, worked til 9 am, drove to Duluth {2 hour drive, to and from in 30 MPH gusts} and then the Caravan). I'm soooooooo spent, but it's all worth it !

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Fantastic day and huge congratulations to Theresa on her citizenship!:D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Can't wait to see the pictures Dave! Talk about a few moments of a lifetime all in one day there! Congrats to Theresa as well :)

A_Pharis

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts