Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I have a few T206's but picked up the first T205 for my A's collection, and my first vintage Home Run Baker.

bakert205.jpg

Looks fantastic, why did it only get a 1? You can probably guess:

bakert205b.jpg

I don't think the paper loss is TOO bad plus at least it's consistent with what people used to do with a lot of these cards, paste them in albums (there's some glue residue on the back and a very small bit of residue on the front that you can only see from an angle). Personally I'd rather have it than a beat to hell 1 with no paper loss. I thought $60 was a nice deal.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
Thanks, I've always liked Morneau. I have really nothing of him other than a BC rookie.

Got one of these for my set and one for the rainbow I just started. The green one is the A in Canada.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
o9mqon.jpg
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
zl6ej9.jpg
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
16gwho8.jpg
[/COLOR]
i need to get me some of these i love the look of them

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
20tm54i.jpg

6pq0b7.jpg

I think there are gold and silver /50's as well. Didn't realize I could do a rainbow with the logo. The Purple 1/1 is up, too bad it's smudged.

And I'm waiting on a guy to accept our agreed upon offer, and I'll post something BIG

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Offer accepted.

Mai never thought I'd have a chance to own a 1/1 rookie auto of Stanton. I had no interest in those Razor letters or any of that crap. I know I won't be getting the 08 Super (don't ask), I haven't been able to locate the 2010 TC Super, so I "settled" on this:
34imhic.jpg

In my unbiased opinion, this is his best RC card parallel, period. Of course his 08 Super is better, but again.

I TOTALLY lucked into this. It didn't even show up in my Stanton auto* search. Got to talking with the guy and he's owned it since 2011 and it hasn't been offered for sale. We agreed upon what we both thought was a fair price. He's giving me till Friday to pay. I put my Trout blue up (I've been wanting to sell my Trouts anyway, and this will open up a ton of card revenue when I sell everything else), so I'm hoping it sells tonight. Already have two offers.

I'm still in shock.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That Stanton is awesome, I always liked that year's rookie autos from TTT.

And I second the sentiments on Michael's recent autos, great Rice!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Offer accepted.

Mai never thought I'd have a chance to own a 1/1 rookie auto of Stanton. I had no interest in those Razor letters or any of that crap. I know I won't be getting the 08 Super (don't ask), I haven't been able to locate the 2010 TC Super, so I "settled" on this:
34imhic.jpg

In my unbiased opinion, this is his best RC card parallel, period. Of course his 08 Super is better, but again.

I TOTALLY lucked into this. It didn't even show up in my Stanton auto* search. Got to talking with the guy and he's owned it since 2011 and it hasn't been offered for sale. We agreed upon what we both thought was a fair price. He's giving me till Friday to pay. I put my Trout blue up (I've been wanting to sell my Trouts anyway, and this will open up a ton of card revenue when I sell everything else), so I'm hoping it sells tonight. Already have two offers.

I'm still in shock.

Man you are on a roll with those Goldys and the Stanton. It's a never-ending parade of awesome stuff from you!

Members online