Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your biggest, baddest rainbows!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
LeeTTBase1350.jpg
LeeTTSephia559.jpg
LeeTTEmrld239.jpg
LeeTTGold99.jpg
LeeTTSaph25.jpg
LeeTTPlat1.jpg
LeeTTYellow.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Some nice ones there. Should be able to find the Brilliants /99, the Mirror Gold, well, a lil' tougher ;)

Ryan

Thanks -- not much compared to some Belle collections I see on here but I'm working on it. I was shocked to land the 24K before ever seeing the gold /99 come up but I'm not complaining! And the 96 Mirror Gold is one I don't know if I'll ever get, although I just bought the Pastime Power Mirror Gold today, so maybe there's hope. One of three cards I've been able to find from a couple awesome board members over the last week that I thought would take a long time to find. Only been back collecting Belle cards for about 9-10 months, so I guess I just need to learn to be patient...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks -- not much compared to some Belle collections I see on here but I'm working on it. I was shocked to land the 24K before ever seeing the gold /99 come up but I'm not complaining! And the 96 Mirror Gold is one I don't know if I'll ever get, although I just bought the Pastime Power Mirror Gold today, so maybe there's hope. One of three cards I've been able to find from a couple awesome board members over the last week that I thought would take a long time to find. Only been back collecting Belle cards for about 9-10 months, so I guess I just need to learn to be patient...

Well in that time period, to land things like the PP Mirror Gold and the 24kt, is very nice. Good luck on your quest!

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I've got to go with my one and only King Felix rainbow. This was the first year they had the Canary refractors as well and those are also 1/1s, luckily I landed that and the Super in the same week:

Untitled8.jpg
Untitled9.jpg

10292.jpg
10295.jpg

card22.jpg
card23.jpg

november15d.png
november15e.png

10293.jpg
10294.jpg

card19.jpg
card20.jpg

card15.jpg
card17.jpg

may01.jpg
nov18.jpg
card21.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've posted my rainbows several times, nothing new to add. But I'm still excited when I see this one. It went beyond "rainbow" to "wall."
2008-Piece-Of-History-wall.jpg

But I'm glad this thread was created because I never knew they made these 2012 Topps Wood 1/1s.

12toppsupdatewood.jpg

So I've got one more Sizemore to hopefully track down someday.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Not your normal rainbow, but thanks to the Stadium Club "rainbow" foil stamping variations of the bottom text and the TSC logo, lots of rainbows in my collection of 1995 Stadium Club Extreme Corps Kirby Puckett #518 . Picked up most of them on Sportlots for 18 cents apiece. 45 of the base card, 5 of the World Series. Still need to pick up a Members Only, or several.

24967459954_9e5e92e5d8_z.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not your normal rainbow, but thanks to the Stadium Club "rainbow" foil stamping variations of the bottom text and the TSC logo, lots of rainbows in my collection of 1995 Stadium Club Extreme Corps Kirby Puckett #518 . Picked up most of them on Sportlots for 18 cents apiece. 45 of the base card, 5 of the World Series. Still need to pick up a Members Only, or several.

Right on... I'm in the 20s for different base Clark's. you've verified all 45 are different? I wonder how many could possibly exist. Like you, it's a lil fun project if you can find cheap enough.

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012

Haha love it! I don't have nearly as many in my rainbow.

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Right on... I'm in the 20s for different base Clark's. you've verified all 45 are different? I wonder how many could possibly exist. Like you, it's a lil fun project if you can find cheap enough.

Ryan

Yeah, they're all different. Basically I sort them starting with the TSC logo in the corner. With that logo I go L-R in a spectrum of Red/Org/Yel/Grn/Tea/Blu/Pur (and then back to a little Red). Then if the logo is the same, I sort based on the bottom text from L-R in the same spectrum. Still, it's kind of a mess to differentiate some of them where the beginning and end colors of the text are the same, but the middle colors are varied. They're minuscule foil variations, but I was able to buy a bunch for very little cost, and very little shipping cost, so I had some fun with what is otherwise a very boring card and weak spring training photo.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah, they're all different. Basically I sort them starting with the TSC logo in the corner. With that logo I go L-R in a spectrum of Red/Org/Yel/Grn/Tea/Blu/Pur (and then back to a little Red). Then if the logo is the same, I sort based on the bottom text from L-R in the same spectrum. Still, it's kind of a mess to differentiate some of them where the beginning and end colors of the text are the same, but the middle colors are varied. They're minuscule foil variations, but I was able to buy a bunch for very little cost, and very little shipping cost, so I had some fun with what is otherwise a very boring card and weak spring training photo.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with this sickness. I remember a year ago or sorting these in the kitchen and my wife/kids hating on me. ;)

Ryan

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one with this sickness. I remember a year ago or sorting these in the kitchen and my wife/kids hating on me. ;)

Ryan

I can picture it ... "Haha Ryan/dad is playing with his Will Clark cards again, but he's lost it ... they are all the same!" Then you try to explain how the foil is different on each one, expecting for everything to become clear to them with a newfound understanding ... to which you are only greeted with more laughter.

Not that I've had to endure any kind of ridicule like that before! ;)

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Coincidentally, I saw a rainbow on the way to work today, so there's that.

I bought a lot of these sight unseen and the only duplicates I ended up with were about 10 of them that are all red (Top row, 3rd from the left).

One of the other Puckett collectors here as a lovely base card where the foil was not stamped on "Extreme Corps" and it is white. Only print defect I've seen.

Here's what my list of 'em looks like, not sure if there's a better way to classify them or not.

25248367859_077a559745_z.jpg

Members online